A Journey to Mount Kailash - 13 Days
For centuries Mount Kailash is known as the most sacred pilgrimage destination in Asia. It is common for pilgrims to circumambulate the sacred mountain, commonly called Kora (Pilgrimage Circuit) or Parikrama. Often pilgrims encompass both the Mansarovar Lake and Mt. Kailash in a quest to wash away the sins of their life time.
Wander through UNESCO World heritage Sites, stupas, and temples in Kathmandu.
Explore the ancient city of Patan.
Drive through winding roads and beautiful hamlets In Tibet.
Explore Tibetan architecture.
Drive past lakes, watch nomads herding thousands of Yaks
Enjoy the picturesque landscape and visit Gompas.
Drive across the border from Tibet to Kathmandu.
Destination: Nepal & Tibet
Trip Duration: 12 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Bed & breakfast basis
Best Season: February – May/ September – November
• Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle
• Meet and assist by our representative at airport
• 1 night accommodation in Zhangmu on twin / double sharing on the bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Lhasa on twin / double sharing on the bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Darchen on twin / double sharing on the bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Saga on twin / double sharing on the bed and breakfast basis
• 1 night accommodation in Shigatse on twin / double sharing on the bed and breakfast basis
• 4 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin/ double sharing on bed and breakfast basis
• All entrance and monument fee as indicated in the program
• All the sightseeing tour in Tibet will be provided as per the program with local English speaking Tibetan guide
• All necessary transfer by Land cruiser (3 pax in one LC)
• Tibet travel permit
• International airfare and airport taxes
• Chinese visa
• 4 Nepali Sherpa’s who will join the group from Drikung [Quoted separately]
• Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tips to guide, porters, drivers etc
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization; and most of all Emergency Helicopter Evacuation
• Expenses incurred by re-routing, inclement weather, floods, famine, political disruptions, strikes, riots and other disturbances
• Any items and services that are not mentioned on cost inclusions
Day 1- Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - In Kathmandu
Day 4 - Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day 5 - In Lhasa
Day 6 - Drive to Shigatse via Gyantse
Day 7 - Drive to Saga
Day 8 - Drive from Saga to Darchen
Day 9 - Day visit to Lake Mansarovar
Day 10 - Drive from Darchen to Saga
Day 11- Drive to Zhangmu
Day 12 - Drive to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur
Day 13 - Final Departure