Best of North & South India - 15 Days
This tour blends the best of India’s art and culture taking you through some of the most popular destinations in North and South India. You will tour the capital city Delhi which rewards the determined sightseer with more than a thousand monuments, before travelling to Agra to visit the stunning Taj Mahal. Continue your journey to discover the proud and valorous regal splendour of Rajasthan amongst its magnificent forts and palaces, mansions and landscaped estates. Visit one of India’s premier Tiger parks – Ranthambore. This tour enables you to go on the trail of the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger in one of its prettiest sanctuaries. From there experience Ramathra which offers one a chance to experience the great outdoors and ‘village India ' at its best, combined with a little fort lifestyle and exceptional Rajput hospitality - a rural idyll; a birdwatcher's paradise; a nature lover's dream. Next enjoy the Pink city of Jaipur before flying off to the south India. Experience the charms of God’s own country – with its back waters, simple people and picturesque natural beauty. Heading out from historic port town of Cochin to the backwaters of Kerala and spend a leisurely afternoon cruising in the traditional Kettuvallom house boats, along the waterways that form a dense network in Alleppey. End your journey at the picturesque fishing village Mararikulam, staying in a beach resort with palm fringed beaches, the ultimate destination for relaxation.
Explore the narrow maze of streets in Old Delhi by cycle rickshaw
Visit India’s most famous and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
Search for the elusive Royal Bengal Tigers in Ranthambhore National Park
Experience rural India at Ramathra Fort
Explore the imposing fort at Amer.
Marvel at the opulence of the lives of the maharajas as you wonder through the City Palace complex in Jaipur.
Take in the intoxicating bazaars with their profusion of colours, sights, sounds and smells!
Cochin – a melange of cultures centred around an ancient fort and the ocean beyond
Serene and tranquil backwaters of Kerala
Stay in a traditional Kerala houseboat
Destination - Delhi – Agra – Ramathra – Ranthambhore – Jaipur – Cochin – Alleppey – Mararikulam
Duration - 14 Nights / 15 Days
Arrival in - Delhi
Departure From - Cochin
Meals - BB basis
Best Season - September - April
Rikshaw ride Old Delhi, Food tour Delhi, Elephant ride Jaipur, Balloon safari Jaipur, Jeep Safari Ranthambhore - Cooking Demonstration at Jaipur or Delhi, Kathakali dance show at Cochin.
• All necessary arrival / Departure transfers.
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Delhi in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 1-night hotel accommodation in Agra in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Ramathra in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Ranthambhore in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Jaipur in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cochin in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 1 night hotel accommodation in houseboat in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Mararikulam in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above.
• India entry visa fee
• Domestic airfare
• International airfare and airport tax
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 Delhi
Day 2 Delhi
Day 3 Delhi / Agra
Day 4 Agra / Ramathra
Day 5 Ramathra
Day 6 Ramathra / Ranthambhore
Day 7 Ranthambhore
Day 8 Ranthambhore / Jaipur (160 kms, 3 – 3.5 hours)
Day 9 Jaipur
Day 10 Jaipur / Mumbai / Cochin
Day 11 Cochin / Alleppey
Day 12 Alleppey / Mararikulam
Day 13 Mararikulam
Day 14 Mararikulam / Cochin (75 Kms, 1.5 – 2 hrs) / Departure