Cultural & Spiritual Immersion - 11 Days
This tour blends the best of India’s art, culture and spirituality. Your tour will begin in Delhi, Capital City of independent India which rewards the determined sightseer with more than a thousand monuments. Continue your journey to discover Pink City Jaipur made up of forts and palaces and bustling bazaars. Jaipur is a fascinating destination, giving one the chance to experience India from ancient to modern in one fell swoop. Next you will travel to Agra to discover the wonder that is the Taj Mahal. Discover the extraordinary sculptures of the Khajuraho Temples before travelling to Varanasi, a city as old as Babylon and Nineveh. Uncover the mysteries of the Hindu faith amidst the burning ghats, antique temples and heritage of crafts amongst it twisting bazaar streets filled with legendary Indian silks and brocades. Your final destination will be Mumbai, country’s financial capital and centre of business, fashion and film-making. Mumbai’s intensity is almost contagious - outlandish fashion and mind-boggling traffic, glistening skyscrapers and slums, bars and restaurants, mayhem and order, ancient bazaars and swish malls, loud temples and rare moments of tranquillity
Explore the narrow maze of streets in Old Delhi by cycle rickshaw
Explore the imposing fort at Amer.
Marvel at the opulence of the lives of the maharajas as you wonder through the City Palace complex in Jaipur.
Take in the intoxicating bazaars with their profusion of colours, sights, sounds and smells!
Visit India’s most famous and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
UNESCO World Heritage Khajuraho Temples famous for the exquisite and often erotic carvings
A boat ride to witness early morning life on the ghats is an incomparable experience.
The evening aarti whether witnessed from the ghats or a row boat is India at its spiritual best.
Maximum City Mumbai – the most cosmopolitan city in India
Destination - India
Trip Duration - 11 Days/10 nights
Arrival In - Delhi, India
Departure From - Mumbai, India
Meals - BB basis in India
Best Season - October to March
Activity - Tour
Grade - N/A
• Arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 02 nights Delhi, 02 nights Jaipur, 01 night Agra, 01 night Khajutaho,02 nights Varanasi and 02 nights Mumbai on twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above program with local English speaking guide by private vehicle
• Boat ride tour in Varanasi
• Fast train journey in between Agra to Jhansi
• All the entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program
• India Visa
• International / Domestic airline airfare
• Meals those are not included on the above cost inclusion
• Refreshments, bottled drinks
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Photography charges in the mosques, temples and monuments
• Other services & items that are not mentioned on the above program
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Day 2 Delhi
Day 3 Delhi / Jaipur
Day 4 Jaipur
Day 4 Jaipur / Agra
Day 5 Agra / Jhansi / Khajuraho
Day 6 Khajuraho / Varanasi
Day 7 Varanasi
Day 8 Varanasi / Mumbai
Day 9 Mumbai
Day 10 Mumbai / Departure