Golden Triangle Tour - 7 Days
This tour blends the best of India’s art, history and culture. Your tour will begin in Delhi, Capital City of independent India which rewards the determined sightseer with more than a thousand monuments. You will then journey to Agra, home to the iconic Taj Mahal. Next you journey to discover the proud and valorous regal splendour of Rajasthan in Jaipur amongst its magnificent forts and palaces, mansions and landscaped estates. The journey begins and ends in Delhi.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites –Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
Visit India’s most famous and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
Travel by private car
Cooking demonstration and meal with Indian family
Living cultures, gentle folks, grand vistas
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
BEST TIME TO VISIT: October to March
Destination - Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
Duration - 06 Nights / 07 Days
Arrival in - Delhi
Departure From - Delhi
Meals - BB basis
Best Season - September - April
Activity - Rikshaw ride Old Delhi, Food tour Delhi, Elephant ride Jaipur, Balloon safari Jaipur, Cooking Demonstration at Jaipur or Delhi.
• All necessary arrival / Departure transfers.
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Delhi in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Agra in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 3 nights hotel accommodation in Jaipur in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above.
• India entry visa fee
• Domestic airfare
• International airfare and airport tax
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary