Journey to the Roof of the World - 10 Days
Embark on a nomadic journey in canvas luxury. Unfurl the centuries-old culture of Ladakh, exploring her fascinating monuments, quaint monasteries enriched with ancient art forms, fairs and festivals. Be part of the region's unique rituals - enjoy the ancient sport of Polo, brought to Ladakh in the 17th century by the Royals. Try your hand at archery set amidst the most dramatic and breath-taking landscape. Raft on the gentle Shyok River, stop for a delicious picnic lunch at the most picturesque hamlet.
Explore the narrow maze of streets in Old Delhi by cycle-rickshaw
You will be guests at a magical early morning, prayer ceremony at Thiksey Monastery.
Watch a colourful sunset from Shanti Stupa overlooking the old city of Leh.
Rediscover the lost world of Nubra Valley
Experience a camel safari along soft white sandy deserts with rolling dunes.
Opportunity to drive pass on the highest motorable road in the world – Khardungla pass
Destination - India
Trip Duration - 10 Days / 09 Nights
Arrival In - Delhi
Departure From - Delhi
Meals - Breakfast only in Delhi and Full board in Ladakh
(B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season - Mid May to September
Activity - Tour/ Short Hike/ walks
Grade - Easy
Difficulty Level: Easy
Best time to visit: Mid May to Aug
• Arrival and departure transfers
• Meet and assistance at the airport by our representative
• English speaking guide during sight seeing
• 3 nights in Delhi, 3 nights Thikshey, 2 nights Diskit Nubra and 1 night Leh
• Air-condition vehicle in Delhi and non Air conditioned in Ladakh
• Entrance fee to the monument as indicated in the programme
• Mineral water bottles in the vehicle
• India visa fee
• Any air fare
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers