To The Forbidden City: Lhasa - 8 Days
An excellent combination of these two unique and fascinating countries Nepal & Tibet that are rich in terms of culture, ethics, and old traditions will leave behind a feeling of nostalgia for every traveller who is fortunate enough to visit them.
Nepal is the land of beautiful temples, majestic mountains and pristine lakes. Tibet, call it “The Roof of the World”, “The Forbidden City” or the “Third Pole”- so magnetic is its fame that a mere mention conjures up images of grandeur and spirituality amidst a wild and uncompromising landscape.
Visit the Temple of the living Goddess In Kathmandu.
Wander through incredible UNESCO World heritage Sites.
Explore the ancient cities.
See firsthand Tibetan architecture and visit the many monasteries.
Step into ancient Palaces.
Destination: Nepal & Tibet
Trip Duration: 8 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Bed & Breakfast basis
Best Season: February – May/ September – November
• Necessary arrival/ departure transfers with private transfers and representative
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• Entrance fees
• All necessary arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Lhasa – in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• Sightseeing tour and all surface transfers in Tibet will be provided as per the itinerary with English speaking Tibetan guide by private vehicle
• Tibet Travel Permit
• All entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program
• Nepal Visa Fee
• Chinese Visa Fee
• Airfare Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu [Will be quoted separately]
• Meals which are not mentioned in the above program
• Refreshments, bottled drinks
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Photography charges in the monasteries and monuments
Day 1- Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - In Kathmandu
Day 4 - Fly to Lhasa
Day 5 - In Lhasa
Day 6 - In Lhasa
Day 7 - Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 8 - Final Departure