Annapurna Circuit Trek - 17 Days
This is a classic trek and one of the best trekking trails in the world. The Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from a drive to Beshisahar and up through lush green forests and spectacular scenery. Every ridge unfolds panoramic views of the Himalayas with Annapurna and Himalchuli soaring above. While on the trek you will meet different ethnic groups as you pass through different traditional villages and diverse geographical and cultural variation.
The highest point of the trek is the Thorong la Pass at the top of the valley at 5416m; it is the biggest pass in the world and is surrounded by some of the most magnificent views.
Nepal boasts eight of the world’s tallest mountains and the world’s oldest Hindu and Buddhist sites. While Kathmandu valley is made of three ancient cities filled with enchanting medieval palaces, pagodas, temples, statues and stupas, the rest of the kingdom offers unparalleled adventure options with abundance in flora and fauna.
Take in the astonishing views of the landscape of the hills, snow-capped mountains, valleys, canyons and rivers.
Pass through many beautiful towns and villages that have their own distinct culture.
Trek past terrain with an abundance of flora, birds magnificent oak and rhododendron forests.
Walk past heavily wooded Manang valley passing by the small settlements with excellent views of Manaslu and the peaks above Larky La.
Visit the village of Bryaga with its splendid monastery.
At Manang Tengi Gurung settlement the route passes through the rose forests and few meadows where yak and horses graze.
Pastures which eventually give way to high arid desert up to the camp at Phedi.
Trip Duration: 17 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: BB basis in Kathmandu & Pokhara; Full board during trek (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season:March to May and September to December
• Meet and assistance at the airport
• Arrival and departures transfers by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
• 1 half day sightseeing in Kathmandu with English speaking local guide in private vehicle
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed and breakfast plan
• 12 nights/13 days’ tea house/lodge based trek on full board plan with necessary supporting staffs.(1 porter and 1 Sherpa/Sirdar
• Surface transfer for the sector Kathmandu to BesiSahar by private vehicle
• Annapurna Conservation Fees and TIMS card
• Entrance fees at the monuments as per the program
• Nepal entry visa fee
• Airfare Jomsom-Pokhara (Will be quoted separately)
• Airfare Pokhara – Kathmandu (Will be quoted separately)
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers
• Any meals and services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1- Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Drive to Beshishar and trek to Khudi (790 m/ 2,591 ft)
Day 4 - Trek to Syange (1,190 m/ 3,903 ft)
Day 5 - Trek to Tal ( 1,675 m/ 5,494 ft)
Day 6 - Trek to Bagarchap (2,160 m/ 7,085 ft)
Day 7 - Trek to Chame (2,650 m/ 8,692 ft)
Day 8 - Trek to Pisang (3,250 m/ 10,660 ft)
Day 9 - Trek to Manang (3,520 m/ 11,546 ft)
Day 10 - Manang - Acclimatize
Day 11 - Trek to Churi Leder (4,250 m/ 13,940 ft)
Day 12 - Thorong-Phedi ( 4,500 m/ 14,760 ft)
Day 13 - Trek to Muktinath ( 5,416 m/ 17,764 ft) via Thorong La pass
Day 14 - Trek to Jomsom (2,800 m/ 9,186 ft)
Day 15 - Fly to Pokhara
Day 16 - Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17 - Final Departure