Discover Bandipur - 10 Days
Your journey will take you from the religious temples of Kathmandu to the pristine Pokhara Valley that boasts stunning views of the snowcapped Himalayas.The scenery here tells its own tale with a blend of fresh air and dramatic mountain ranges. We will visit places from where a panorama of the valley unfolds. Also get the feel of wildlife in the lush jungles of Chitwan and rejuvenate in the tranquil surroundings of Bandipur.
Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers everything for everyone. Kathmandu is a living museum of Nepali civilization and culture. Its towering pagodas with fascinating architecture and artistic workmanship along with former King’s palaces can easily win the heart of culture loving visitors.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities of Patan and Bhaktapur and its incomparable UNESCO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Patan is the city of artisans and a paradise of fine arts. Visit Patan Durbar Square, one of the great architectural vistas, is home to ancient palaces, pagoda temples, stone baths, Hindu and Buddhist statues,
At Pokhara enjoy boating on the Fewa Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
Drive to Sarangkot, a beautiful village that offers panoramic views of the Himalayas.
Visit the Bindabasini Temple, one of the oldest temples in Pokhara.
A beautiful sight, the World Peace Pagoda a Buddhist stupa built by the Buddhist monks of the Japanese Nipponzan Fujii organization.
Visit Mountain Museum, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Davis Fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave which is one of the longest caves in Nepal.
Take a winding, uphill track all the way to Bandipur at the Bandipur Baazar.
Enjoy a relaxing evening amidst the tranquil atmosphere of Bandipur. Savor the authentic flavor of Nepalese cuisine.
Leisurely hike to less explored, delightful little ‘Magar’ villages of Ramkot.
Interact with the local villagers.
Witness age-old farming methods.
Venture to ‘Siddha Cave’ the biggest cave yet discovered in Nepal.
At Chitwan enjoy jungle activities – such as Elephant safari, Canoeing, Tharu Village visit, Jungle Walk etc.
Trip Duration: 10 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Full Board basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: September – April
• All necessary arrival/ departure transfers.
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Bandipur in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Chitwan in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, and private transfers as per above.
• Entrance fees.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Airfare Bharatpur– Kathmandu. [Will be quoted separately]
• International airfare and airport tax.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. And any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Fly to Pokhara
Day 4 - In Pokhara
Day 5 - Drive to Bandipur
Day 6 - In Bandipur
Day 7 - Drive to Chitwan
Day 8 - In Chitwan
Day 9 - Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10 - Final Departure