Himalayan Delight - 5 Days
Nepal is the land of beautiful temples, majestic mountains and pristine lakes. Also known as the land of Mt. Everest, this beautiful country offers the nature and luxury that you anticipate in this fascinating land.
Have breakfast among the majestic Himalayas with Everest as a backdrop and count on the enchanting charm of this perfect destination for your exclusive and memorable honeymoon. Gifted by nature, Nepal boasts with its ever towering beauty of Himalayas, undying cultural diversities, and unlimited romantic destinations. Unravel the ancient enigma and reweave yourselves more deeply into place through temples, food, architectures, markets and trails of this beautiful country.
Embrace the legendary Himalayas and discover the ineffable beauty that is guaranteed to be one of the most mesmerizing experiences ever on you Helicopter Charter Tour.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNSECO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Enjoy boating on the Feva Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
At Dhulikhel escape into a world of peace and tranquility by indulging in some daily yoga sessions, and a full day of activities offered by the resort.
The view of mount Annapurna and Karolung are breathtaking from here.
Trip Duration: 5 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Best Season: September – April
• All arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel, in a twin sharing room on full board basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• Nepal entry visa fee
• International airfare and airport tax
• Helicopter fare
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. And any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - Heli Sightseeing to Everest
Day 3 - Drive to Dhulikhel
Day 4 - In Dhulikhel
Day 5 - Final Departure