Incentive Tour to Nepal - 6 Days
This itinerary is a blend of two beautiful cities that are very different to each other. From religious temples and museums in the bustling city of Kathmandu to the pristine Pokhara valley that boasts stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas with a blend of fresh air, this itinerary is a pure delight.
The Himalayan region offers a unique scope for small group meetings and discussions that can be held in the mountains or the countryside. Various cultural programs and adventure activities depending on your interest can be organized in order to improve team work and build employee motivation while you get to visit our beautiful country and mingle with the local people. With luxurious breakfasts under snow-capped mountains to taking the three-wheeled eco-friendly rickshaw, our itinerary can be fully customized.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNSECO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Enjoy boating on the Feva Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
Visit Devi’s Falls, and the longest cave in Nepal- Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
Bird watchers can take time to watch Bulbuls, Barbets, Babblers and other bird species.
Visit the rural villages and witness traditional life.
Trip Duration: 6 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Bed and Breakfast basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: February – May/ September – November
• Arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a twin sharing room on full board basis
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara in a twin sharing room on full board basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• All the entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program
• Nepal entry visa fee
• International airfare and airport tax
• Mountain flight & Helicopter sightseeing [Will be quoted separately]
• Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu [Will be quoted separately]
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Any items and services not mentioned on cost inclusions