Nagarkot - 5 Days
This program includes the historic city of Kathmandu and beautiful hill station Nagarkot. In Kathmandu we explore the Swayambhunath Temple, Pashupatinath, Durbar Squares and the bustling Ason market. A mere 90 minutes’ drive takes us to Changunarayan, as we trek up a well- trodden path, the city roar dies away and the tranquility of Nagarkot sets in.
Nepal is a country that offers unparalleled adventure options with abundance in flora and fauna. The rich tapestry of the cultural heritage of Nepal is synthesized in the Kathmandu valley. Kathmandu is a constant source of attraction because of its location and its wealth of important Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNSECO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
The Changunarayan temple is universally acknowledged as the most imposing example of Pagoda style in Nepal.
Pass through various Tamang villages and rhododendron forests.
Nagarkot, a beautiful hill station offers a panoramic view of the Himalayan range.
Witness the first rays of the sun transforming the color of mountain ranges from saffron to gleaming white.
Trip Duration: 5 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Meals: Bed and breakfast basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: February – May/ September – November
Activity: Tour / Short Hike
• All arrival/departure transfers
• All land transfers in private vehicle
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot, in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• All the entrance fees and monuments fee as per the program
• Nepal entry visa fee
• International airfare and airport tax
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. And any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Drive to Changunarayan, hike to Nagarkot
Day 4 - In Nagarkot, Drive to Kathmandu
Day 5 - Final Departure