Nuwakot- A Farmhouse Experience- 10 Days
This program gives you an insight into the well-preserved rural heritage and nature of Nepal; from the religious temples of Kathmandu to the pristine Pokhara Valley that boasts stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas, the feel of wildlife in the lush jungles of Chitwan and unwinding in the rural freshness and rustic ambience of a farmhouse in Nuwakot.
Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers everything for everyone. Kathmandu is a living museum of Nepali civilization and culture. Its towering pagodas with fascinating architecture and artistic workmanship along with former King’s palaces can easily win the heart of culture loving visitors.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities of Patan and Bhaktapur and its incomparable UNESCO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Patan is the city of artisans and a paradise of fine arts. Visit Patan Durbar Square, one of the great architectural vistas, is home to ancient palaces, pagoda temples, stone baths, Hindu and Buddhist statues.
Drive to Nuwakot. View rural scenes, meandering Trishuli River. Head up the forested hill, with a glimpse an imposing fortress.
The Famous Farm house is definitely worth the journey and the stay.
Take a stroll to the Nuwakot Bazaar a center-piece of the Nepalese story.
Hike through the sporadic settlements and terraced farms.
A top the hill view the Langtang Range and Ganesh Himal.
At Chitwan partake in jungle activities – such as Elephant safari, Canoeing, Tharu Village visit, Jungle Walk etc.
At Pokhara enjoy boating on the Fewa Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
Drive to Sarangkot, a beautiful village that offers panoramic views of the Himalayas.
Visit the Bindabasini Temple, one of the oldest temples in Pokhara.
Trip Duration: 10 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Full Board basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: September – April
• All necessary arrival/ departure transfers.
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Bandipur in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Chitwan in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis.
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above.
• Entrance fees.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Airfare Bharatpur– Kathmandu. [Will be quoted separately]
• International airfare and airport tax.
• Insurance and rescue of any form.
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control.
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. And any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1- Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Drive to Nuwakot
Day 4 - In Nuwakot
Day 5 - Drive to Chitwan
Day 6 - In Chitwan
Day 7 - Drive to Pokhara
Day 8 - In Pokhara
Day 9 - Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10 - Final Departure