Panchase Bhanjyang Trek - 10 Days
With astounding views of the panoramic mountains, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, walking through blooming flowers and lush green forests, this is a relatively easygoing trek due to its low altitudes making it enjoyable for beginners and the elderly.
Nepal boasts eight of the world’s tallest mountains and the world’s oldest Hindu and Buddhist sites. While Kathmandu valley is made of three ancient cities filled with enchanting medieval palaces, pagodas, temples, statues and stupas, the rest of the kingdom offers unparalleled adventure options with abundance in flora and fauna. As for its people – From the Tharus that share their land with the splendid Asian tuskers in the plains to the brave yak herders of Dolpo, they are as amazing as the land itself. Here in its tropical jungles the Royal Bengal Tiger prowls, higher up the legend of the Yeti lives on. Although modernization has set in, the quintessence of ancient Nepal remains amongst its people.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNSECO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Enjoy boating on the Feva Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
Visit Devi’s Falls, and the longest cave in Nepal- Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
Take in the astonishing views of the landscape of the hills, snowcapped mountains, valleys, canyons and rivers.
Pass through many beautiful towns and villages that have their own distinct culture.
Trek past terrain with an abundance of flora and deciduous forests full with birds, tree orchids.
Climb to Panchase peak and views the spectacular mountains Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu.
Trip Duration: 10 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: BB in Kathmandu & Pokhara/Full Board during trek (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best SeasonSeptember – April
• All necessary arrival/ departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 3 nights / 4 days’ camping based trek in Annapurna Region on full board basis with necessary supporting staffs (Porter, cook and Sherpa/Sirdar)
• Pokhara- Khare Khola & Naudada- Pokhara transfers as per the above itinerary by private vehicle
• Annapurna Conservation fees and TIMS’s card
• Nepalese Visa fee
• Airfares extra as mentioned above. [Will be quoted separately]
• Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Gratuities to trek staff, trek leader, city guide and driver.
• Excess baggage charges
• Personal insurance policy – suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization
• Meals and services not mentioned in cost inclusion
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Drive to Pokhara
Day 4 - Drive to Khare Khola and trek to Bumdi
Day 5 - Trek Bumdi to Panchase Bhanjyang
Day 6 - Trek Panchase to Bhadaure
Day 7 - Trek to Naudanda and drive back to Pokhara
Day 8 - In Pokhara
Day 9 - Fly to Kathmandu
Day 10 - Final Departure