Nepal UNESCO Heritage Tour - 4 Days
Embark upon some major landmarks with exquisite treats that will keep you mesmerized. Linger to see the moonlight scattered across the temples, or rise early for the gently awakening dawn over the horizon.
In Nepal, a rich tapestry of cultural heritage is blended in the Kathmandu Valley. The Valley encompass the three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur that together houses seven UNESCO World Heritage shrines that are together listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture). Kathmandu is a living museum of Nepali civilization and culture. It is also home to hundreds of other exquisite monuments, sculptures, artistic temples and magnificent art – reminders of the golden era in Nepal’s architecture.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNSECO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism
Trip Duration: 4 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Full Board basis (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Best Season: September – April
• All necessary arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• All the entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program
• Nepal entry visa fee
• International airfare and airport tax
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc. and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary