Unravel Nepal - 9 Days
Your journey will take you from the religious temples of Kathmandu to the pristine Pokhara valley that boasts of stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas. The scenery here tells its own tale with a blend of fresh air and dramatic mountain ranges. We will visit places from where a panorama of the valley unfolds. Also get the feel of wildlife in the lush jungles of Chitwan.
Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers everything for everyone. Kathmandu is a living museum of Nepali civilization and culture. Its towering pagodas with fascinating architecture and artistic workmanship along with the old durbars (palaces) can easily win the heart of culture loving visitors.
Explore Kathmandu, its ancient cities and its incomparable UNESCO world Heritage Sites.
Visit numerous religious monuments dedicated to Hinduism and Buddhism.
Drop by at the temple of The Kumari Devi is the most important of several living goddesses in Nepal.
Visit the ancient city of Bhaktapur the ‘City of Devotees.
At Pokhara enjoy boating on the Fewa Taal, Visit Barahi –the island temple.
Drive to Sarangkot, a beautiful village that offers panoramic views of the Himalayas.
Visit the Bindabasini Temple, one of the oldest temples in Pokhara.
A beautiful sight, the World Peace Pagoda a Buddhist stupa built by the Buddhist monks of the Japanese Nipponzan Fujii organization.
Visit Davis Fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, which is one of the longest caves in Nepal.
At Chitwan enjoy jungle activities – such as Elephant safari, Canoeing, Tharu Village visit, Jungle Walk etc.
Set out to visit the ancient city of Patan
Go for a village walk to Bungamati and Khokana, “medieval” Newari villages.
Trip Duration: 9 Days
Arrival In: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: BB basis in Kathmandu & Full Board basis in Pokhara & Chitwan
Best Season: September – April
• All necessary arrival/ departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 4 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Chitwan in a single/ twin sharing room on full board basis
• All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above
• Entrance fees
• Nepal entry visa fee
• Airfare Bharatpur– Kathmandu [Will be quoted separately]
• International airfare and airport tax
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature such as bar bills, communication charges, laundry, tips etc.
• Meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - In Kathmandu
Day 3 - Fly to Pokhara
Day 4 - In Pokhara
Day 5 - Fly to Chitwan
Day 6 - In Chitwan
Day 7 - Fly to Kathmandu
Day 8 - Visit Patan, Bungamati and Khokana
Day 9 - Final Departure