Tibet - Escape To Lhasa - 5 Days
Lhasa, the heart and soul of Tibet, is a city of wonders. The visits to different sites in Lhasa would be an overwhelming experience. Potala Palace has been the focus of travellers for centuries. It is the cardinal landmark and a structure of massive proportion. Similarly, Norbulingka is the summer palace of His Holiness Dalai Lama. Drepung Monastery is one of the world’s largest and most intact monasteries, Jokhang temple the heart of Tibet and Barkhor market is the place to get the necessary resources for locals as well as souvenirs for tourists. At the end of this trip we visit the Samye monastery, a place without which no journey to Tibet is complete.
Visit the significant religious and cultural sites at Lhasa.
Visit the Potala Palace a cardinal landmark and a structure of massive proportion.
Go shopping and mingle with the locals at the markets.
At the Yerpa Caves visit the old monastery and enjoy the stunning views.
Destination: Tibet Trip Duration
Arrival In: Lhasa
Departure From: Lhasa
Meals: Bed & breakfast basis
Best Season: March – May/ July – November
• All necessary arrival/departure transfers
• Meet assistance at the airport
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Lhasa in a twin sharing basis on bed and breakfast basis
• Sightseeing tour and all surface transfers in Tibet will be provided as per the itinerary with English speaking Tibetan guide by private vehicle
• Tibet Travel Permit
• All entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program
• Chinese Visa Fee [Will be quoted separately and subject to change if revised]
• International airfare [Will be quoted separately and subject to change if revised]
• Meals which are not mentioned in the above program
• Refreshments, bottled drinks
• Insurance and rescue of any form
• Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control
• Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
• Photography charges in the monasteries and monuments
• Any other services and items which are not mentioned in the above cost inclusion