Golden Triangle Tour - 7 Days
432 m/ 1,414 ft
Sep - Apr
Discover the Golden Triangle of India comprising the three major cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur within a week. From witnessing a thousand monuments and bustling bazaars of the capital city Delhi, to visiting Agra, home to the iconic Taj Mahal and lastly to the Pink City Jaipur. Discover the proud and valorous regal splendor of Rajasthan in Jaipur amongst its magnificent forts and palaces, mansions, and landscaped estates. The journey begins and ends in Delhi.
- Visit India’s most famous and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
- Cooking demonstration and meal with an Indian family.
- Take in the intoxicating bazaars with their profusion of colours, sights, sounds and smells!
- Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Day 2 - Delhi
- Day 3 - Delhi / Agra
- Day 4 - Agra / Jaipur
- Day 5 - Jaipur
- Day 6 - Jaipur
- Day 7 - Jaipur / Delhi / Departure
- All necessary arrival / Departure transfers.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Delhi in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Agra in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Jaipur in a single/ twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
- All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above.