Annapurna Circuit Trek - 17 Days
Tour + Trek
5,416 m/ 17,764 ft
Mar - May/ Sep - Dec
This is a classic trek and one of the best trekking trails in the world. The Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from a drive to Beshisahar and up through lush green forests and spectacular scenery. Every ridge unfolds panoramic views of the Himalayas with Annapurna and Himalchuli soaring above. While on the trek you will meet different ethnic groups as you pass through different traditional villages and diverse geographical and cultural variation, the highlight of the trek is the Thorongla Pass at 5416m; it is the biggest pass in the world and is surrounded by some of the most magnificent views.
- Take in the astonishing views of the landscape of the hills, snow-capped mountains, valleys, canyons and rivers.
- Trek past terrains with an abundance of flora, birds, magnificent oak and rhododendron forests.
- At Manang Tengi Gurung settlement the route passes through the rose forests and few meadows where you witenss yak and horses grazing.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 2 - In Kathmandu
- Day 3 - Drive to Beshishar and trek to Khudi (790 m/ 2,591 ft)
- Day 4 - Trek to Syange (1,190 m/ 3,903 ft)
- Day 5 - Trek to Tal ( 1,675 m/ 5,494 ft)
- Day 6 - Trek to Bagarchap (2,160 m/ 7,085 ft)
- Day 7 - Trek to Chame (2,650 m/ 8,692 ft)
- Day 8 - Trek to Pisang (3,250 m/ 10,660 ft)
- Day 9 - Trek to Manang (3,520 m/ 11,546 ft)
- Day 10 - Manang - Acclimatize
- Day 11 - Trek to Churi Leder (4,250 m/ 13,940 ft)
- Day 12 - Thorong-Phedi (4,500 m/ 14,760 ft)
- Day 13 - Trek to Muktinath (5,416 m/ 17,764 ft) via Thorong La pass
- Day 14 - Trek to Jomsom (2,800 m/ 9,186 ft)
- Day 15 - Fly to Pokhara
- Day 16 - Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 17 - Final Departure
- Meet and assistance at the airport.
- Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 half day sightseeing in Kathmandu with English speaking local guide in private vehicle.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed and breakfast plan.
- 12 nights/13 days’ tea house/lodge-based trek on full board plan with necessary supporting staffs (1 porter and 1 Sherpa/Sirdar).
- Surface transfer for the sector Kathmandu to BesiSahar by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Fees and TIMS card.
- Entrance fees at the monuments as per the program.