Bhutan Spiritual Tour - 5 Days
3,000 m/ 9,842 ft
Sep – Apr
Bhutan is a rich mosaic of different cultures, traditions, lifestyles, ethnic groups, languages, and belief systems. Diverse as it may seem, yet the Bhutanese socio-culture fabric is well interlaced and harmonized mainly due to the common thread of simple Buddhist values that the people share. This spiritual tour to Bhutan also involves a little bit of adventure as you hike up to various monasteries. On reaching the destination you will instantly sense the vibrant and peaceful spiritual energy of the monastery. Here you get to interact with local monks and get their blessings.
- Visit Thimphu, the only capital city in the world with no traffic lights.
- Shop at the largest weekend market in Thimphu, a most favoured spot.
- Hike to “Tiger’s Nest” Taktsang Monastery, the most famous and an unofficial symbol of Bhutan, perched on the side of a vertical cliff at 3000 m.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Paro and drive to Thimphu
- Day 2 - In Thimphu
- Day 3 - In Thimphu and later drive to Paro
- Day 4 - In Paro
- Day 5 - Final Departure
- All necessary arrival and departure transfers.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Thimphu – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paro – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking guide by private vehicle.
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- Tourism development fee & Entrance fee in Bhutan.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at selected restaurants as per the program.