Cultural & Spiritual Immersion - 11 Days
431 m/ 1,414 ft.
Oct - Mar
This tour blends the best of India’s art, culture, and spirituality. Begin in the capital Delhi, continuing to the Pink City Jaipur. In Agra, explore one of the seven wonders, the Taj Mahal. Discover the extraordinary sculptures of the Khajuraho temples before travelling to Varanasi, a city as old as Babylon and Nineveh. Uncover the mysteries of the Hindu faith amidst the burning ghats, antique temples and heritage of crafts amongst its twisting bazaar streets filled with legendary Indian silks and brocades. Explore Mumbai, the country’s financial capital and a center of business, fashion, and filmmaking.
- Explore the narrow maze of streets in Old Delhi by a rickshaw.
- Marvel at the opulence of the lives of the maharajas as you wonder through the City Palace complex in Jaipur.
- A boat ride to witness early morning life on the river ghats in Varanasi is an incomparable experience.
- Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Day 2 - Delhi
- Day 3 - Delhi / Jaipur
- Day 4 - Jaipur
- Day 5 - Jaipur / Agra
- Day 6 - Agra / Jhansi / Khajuraho
- Day 7 - Khajuraho / Varanasi
- Day 8 - Varanasi
- Day 9 - Varanasi / Mumbai
- Day 10 - Mumbai
- Day 11 - Mumbai / Departure
- Arrival/departure transfers.
- 2 nights Delhi, 2 nights Jaipur, 1 night Agra, 1 night Khajutaho, 2 nights Varanasi and 2 nights Mumbai on twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis.
- All the sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above program with local English speaking guide by private vehicle.
- Boat ride tour in Varanasi.
- Fast train journey in between Agra to Jhansi.
- All the entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program.