Discover Central Bhutan - 11 Days
3,100 m/ 10,170 ft
Sep - Apr
This program captures the best of Bhutan. An immersive way to uncover its culture, people and landscapes with magnificent monasteries, fortresses and shrines perched on mountain cliffs. It also takes you to discover the central region that is kept untouched to conserve its unparallel beauty of flora and fauna. Bhutan is a rich mosaic of different cultures, traditions, lifestyles, ethnic groups, languages, and belief systems. It is astounding that a country with a population of just over half a million speaks as many as nineteen different dialects and a few major languages.
- Drive and hike through quaint hamlets and towns.
- Get in touch with spirituality while visiting Dzongs (fortresses) and monasteries around Bhutan.
- At Bumthang, visit ancient monasteries and meet the inhabitants of this central town.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Paro and drive to Thimphu
- Day 2 - In Thimphu
- Day 3 - Sightseeing & drive to Paro
- Day 4 - In Paro
- Day 5 - Fly to Bumthang
- Day 6 - Day excursion to Ura Valley
- Day 7 - Drive to Trongsa
- Day 8 - Drive to Gangtey
- Day 9 - Drive to Punakha
- Day 10 - Drive Punakha to Paro
- Day 11 - Final Departure
- All necessary arrival and departure transfers.
- 10 night’s hotel accommodation in Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Bumthang and Gangtey in sharing twin on full board basis as per the itinerary in standard tourist class hotels in the respective places.
- All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Private transfers by land cruiser/SUV.
- Bhutan Visa fee.
- Tourism development fund & Entrance fee in Bhutan.