4,885 m/ 16,011 ft
Apr - May/ Jul - Nov
Lhasa, the heart and soul of Tibet, is a city of wonders. Potala Palace has been the focus of travellers for centuries. It is the cardinal landmark and a structure of massive proportion. Similarly, Norbulingka was the summer palace of His Holiness Dalai Lama. Drepung Monastery is one of the world’s largest and most intact monasteries, Jokhang temple the heart of Tibet and Barkhor market is the place to avail necessities for locals as well as souvenirs for tourists. Also visit the Samye Monastery, a place without which no journey to Tibet is complete.
- Visit the significant religious and cultural sites of Lhasa.
- Visit the Potala Palace, a cardinal landmark and a structure of massive proportion.
- Go shopping and mingle with locals at the Barkhor market.
- Day 1 - Fly to Lhasa
- Day 2 - In Lhasa
- Day 3 - In Lhasa
- Day 4 - In Lhasa
- Day 5 - Final Departure
- All necessary arrival/departure transfers.
- Meet assistance at the airport.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Lhasa in a twin sharing basis on bed and breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing tour and all surface transfers in Tibet will be provided as per the itinerary with English speaking Tibetan guide by private vehicle.
- Tibet Travel Permit.
- All entrance and monuments fees as indicated in the program.