Everest Base Camp - 16 Days
5,643 m/ 18,513 ft
Apr - May/ Oct - Nov
In this trek, we follow the footsteps of legends like Messner, Bonington and Hillary, up to Everest Base Camp (EBC) and experience how they felt during their quest to Everest. Home of the renowned Sherpas, the mountain hardy people and the realm of Everest, this region needs no introduction. The airhead at Lukla serves as the gateway to the region. The trek passes through the picturesque Sherpa village of Namche bazaar culminating in the ascent of Kala Patthar – from where the classic views of Everest and its surrounding peaks are available.
- The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience, with the thrill of landing and taking off from the shortest runway.
- Breathtaking mountain views throughout the trail as you walk through forests of birch, fir, juniper and rhododendron and witness icy-glacial ponds down below of Khumbu glacier.
- From Kalapatthar top, the views are beyond your wildest imagination, with Everest seeming within a stone's throw away.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 2 - In Kathmandu
- Day 3 - Fly to Lukla and trek to Monjo (2,835 m / 9,300 ft)
- Day 4 - Trek to Namche (3,446 m / 11,300 ft)
- Day 5 - In Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
- Day 6 - Trek to Tengboche (3,867m/12687 ft.)
- Day 7 - Trek to Dingboche (4,530 m / 14,800 ft)
- Day 8 - In Dingboche for acclimatization
- Day 9 - Trek to Lobuche (4,930 m / 16,175 ft)
- Day 10 - Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep (5,184 m / 17,000 ft)
- Day 11 - Trek to Kalapathar and back to Pheriche (4,252 m / 13,950 ft)
- Day 12 - Trek to Tashinga (3,450 m / 11,318 ft)
- Day 13 - Trek to Monjo (2,835 m / 9,300 ft)
- Day 14 - Trek to Lukla (2,850 m / 9,350 ft)
- Day 15 - Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 16 - Final Departure
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in tea house/lodge based on full board basis with supporting staff.
- Everest Conservation fees.
- TIMS card.