Glimpse of Bhutan - 5 Days
3,000 m/ 9,842 ft
Sep – Apr
Bhutan is home to numerous fortresses and monasteries and this itinerary is ideal for those curious to discover this kingdom but are burdened by time-constraints. Get a glimpse of the country, its cultivated fields surrounded by pitched roof houses with their typical trefoil-shape windows and dzongs that dominate the scenery with their sheer size. Its people are hardworking, vibrantly attired, and deeply religious while the land is immaculate. Not to miss, the Taktsang Monastery, a must-visit when in Bhutan. Also known as Tiger’s Nest, it is not only a pilgrimage site, but also a hiker’s delight and a complete joy for photographers.
- Get in touch with spirituality whilst visiting Dzongs and Monasteries around Bhutan.
- Offer prayers at the world’s largest sitting Buddha statue, that is 167 feet high.
- Take a day excursion to Punakha valley and stop at Dochula Pass for magnificent views.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Paro and drive to Thimphu
- Day 2 - In Thimphu, Day excursion to Punakha
- Day 3 - In Thimphu and drive to Paro
- Day 4 - In Paro
- Day 5 - Final Departure
- All necessary arrival and departure transfers.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Thimphu – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paro – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking guide by private vehicle.
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- Tourism development fee & Entrance fee in Bhutan.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at selected restaurant as per the program.