Immersing In Bhutan - 7 Days
3,000 m/ 9,842 ft
Sep – Apr
Isolated from the outside influence for many centuries, Bhutan opened its doors to modern socio-economic development in the early 1960’s. Today, Bhutan has entered the 21st century as a unique nation known and has become a model for sustainable development by blending its unique traditions and culture with the forces of modernization. This incentive program includes activities feasible within a span of a week. It offers an opportunity to bond with each other in adventure activities such as short-day hikes as well as visit cultural and spiritual monasteries and museums. Various meetings and conferences can be organized here amidst nature.
- Explore Bhutan’s architecture within its fortresses & palaces.
- Hike to the famous “Tiger’s Nest Monastery”, perched on the side of a vertical cliff at 3000 meters.
- Visit Dochula Pass for a breathtaking sight of 108 chortens (shrines) and fluttering prayer flags.
- Day 1- Arrive in Paro and drive to Thimphu
- Day 2 - In Thimphu
- Day 3 - Drive to Punakha
- Day 4 - Hike to Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Day 5 - Drive back to Paro
- Day 6 - Hike to Taktsang Monastery
- Day 7 - Final Departure
- All necessary arrival and departure transfers.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Thimphu – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Punakha – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paro – in a twin sharing room on full board basis.
- All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking guide by private vehicle.
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- Tourism development fee & Entrance fee in Bhutan.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at selected restaurant as per the program.