Jungle Book Active Adventure - 11 Days
1,350 m/ 4,429 ft
Oct - Nov/ Feb - Apr
This active adventure allows you to experience the landscape penned in Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book. You journey through central Indian highlands, coming face to face with untouched tribal cultures, viewing wildlife and biking in the jungle. Explore national parks with varied wildlife, landscapes, and tribal communities on foot, by cycles, canoe and 4WD vehicles. Sleep in a luxurious tree house and a night in African style luxury camp set up especially for you inside the National Park. The company of expert naturalists and guides will make your Jungle Book experience a fascinating and memorable one.
- Search to get a glimpse of elusive Royal Bengal Tigers with expert naturalists.
- Explore on cycle the very forests of Seoni hills that inspired Kipling to write Jungle Book.
- Sleep in tree houses and get a hands-on rustic luxury experience camping overnight inside Satpura National Park.
- Experience a journey in Indian Railways.
- Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Day 2 - Delhi
- Day 3 - Delhi / Nagpur / Pench
- Day 4 - Pench
- Day 5 - Pench
- Day 6 - Pench / Satpura
- Day 7 - Satpura
- Day 8 - Satpura
- Day 9 - Satpura / Bhopal / Agra
- Day 10 - Agra
- Day 11 - Agra / Delhi / Departure
- 10 nights accommodation in twin / Single share.
- English speaking city based local guides.
- Local naturalists during game drives, walking, and cycling.
- All entrance fees required by the itinerary.
- All activities as described in the trip details.
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip details.
- Breakfast at Delhi & Agra.
- All Meals at Pench & Satpura.
- All transfers within the itinerary.
- Technical and safety gear required by the activities.
- Snacks and refreshments supporting the activities.
- Support vehicle during biking and most trekking.
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Refillable Bottled water & refreshments/juices during Cycling.
- Cycles to be used – Track X Calibre 9 MTB / Marin Bobcat MTB.
- Jeep & trailer with Spares for carrying cycles.
- First Aid Kit.