5,290 m/ 17,356 ft
Apr - May/ Oct - Nov
Listed one of the most difficult treks of the world, the spectacular Snowman trek takes you into one of the country’s most remote valleys. Named after six mountains over 7000 meters which the trek passes beneath, this is probably one of the hardest high-altitude treks, but an incredible experience for anyone who takes the challenge. Bhutan’s pristine landscape, friendly people and fascinating Buddhist culture provide the ingredients for a memorable journey into one of the world’s most remote kingdoms. *Please note that this trek can be organized for 6 pax to 16 pax only.
- Pass through rhododendron and blue pine forests and discover medicinal plants and herbs, especially the popular Cordyceps Sinesis (caterpillar fungus).
- Walk past local villages, glacial lakes, and hills and discover the ineffable untouched beauty of rural Bhutan.
- Enjoy your rest days with scenic mountain views and fresh breaths of air.
- Day 1 - Arrive in Paro
- Day 2 - Day hike to Taktsang Monastery
- Day 3 - Trek to Pine Camp
- Day 4 - Trek to Soi Thangthanka
- Day 5 - Trek to Jangothang
- Day 6 - Rest Day in Jangothang (Chomolari Base)
- Day 7 - Trek to Lingshi via Nyile La (4,890m)
- Day 8 - Trek to Chebisa
- Day 9 - Trek to Shomuthang via Gombu La (4,400m)
- Day 10 - Trek to Robulathang via Jhare La (4,780m)
- Day 11 - Trek to Limithang via the Shinge La (5,000m)
- Day 12 - Trek to Laya
- Day 13 - Rest Day in Laya
- Day 14 - Trek to Rodophu
- Day 15 - Trek to Narethang via Tsema la (4,905m)
- Day 16 - Trek to Tarina via the Karchung La (5,240m)
- Day 17 - Trek to Wochu
- Day 18 - Trek to Lhedi via Keshe La (4,435m)
- Day 19 - Trek to Thanza
- Day 20 - Rest Day in Thanza
- Day 21 - Trek to Danje
- Day 22 - Trek to Tsho Chena
- Day 23 - Trek to Jichu Dramo
- Day 24 - Trek to Chukarpo
- Day 25 - Trek to Thampe Tso
- Day 26 - Trek to Maurothang
- Day 27 - Trek to Upper Sephu and drive to Punakha
- Day 28 - Drive to Thimphu
- Day 29 - Drive to Paro
- Day 30 - Final Departure
- Arrival/Departure transfers.
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paro as specified above on single/double room.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Punakha as specified above on single/double room.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Thimphu as specified above on single/double room.
- 24 nights/ 25 days – Snowman camping trek including trekking guide, Potter, Cook / helper and all necessary camping gears and equipment & supporting staffs.
- Meals not included will be provided at local restaurants.
- All trek arrangements such as Tents, mess, toilet tents, Guide, Porter/pack animals, permits, cooks, helpers.
- All the sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in Bhutan.
- Bhutan Visa fee.
- Tourism development fee & Entrance fee in Bhutan.
- Lunch and dinner at selected restaurants.