Taj, Tiger & Tea - 12 Days
2,042 m/ 6,700 ft
Oct - Nov/ Feb - May
Put on your adventure cap and take a journey to witness the diverse landscapes, cultures, and activities that India offers. Driving as well as taking the train is a good way to see many aspects of Indian lands, ethnicities, cuisines, etc. Search for elusive Royal Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat in Ranthambhore National Park, one of India’s premier national parks. Visit lush tea gardens in Darjeeling and spend a day discovering the life of a tea planter. Take in the aroma as you taste and sip some fine Darjeeling tea. Witness India’s historical and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
- Visit magnificent forts and palaces of Jaipur as well as UNESCO World Heritage Sites –Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar.
- Witness India’s most famous and romantic monument, the Taj Mahal.
- Indulge in game drives in Ranthambhore National Park.
- Visit the tea gardens and tea factory in Darjeeling, get to know the colonial splendour of life of a tea planter and enjoy an exclusive tea tasting session.
- Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
- Day 2 - Delhi
- Day 3 - Delhi / Agra
- Day 4 - Agra / Ranthambhore
- Day 5 - Ranthambhore
- Day 6 - Ranthambhore / Jaipur
- Day 7 - Jaipur
- Day 8 - Jaipur
- Day 9 - Jaipur / Delhi / Bagdogra/Darjeeling
- Day 10 - Darjeeling
- Day 11 - Darjeeling
- Day 12 - Darjeeling/Bagdogra/ Delhi
- All necessary arrival/departure transfers.
- 2 nights Delhi, 1 night Agra, 2 nights Ranthambhore, 3 nights Jaipur and 3 nights Darjeeling on twin or double sharing basis.
- All the sightseeing tours with English speaking guide, entrance fees and transfers as per above.
- All airport transfers and sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle.